Effective Date: December 29, 2020
Last Updated: December 29, 2020
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
How Do We Use and Share Your Information
Milton Street and third parties working on our behalf may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including:
- to respond to your request or to communicate with you;
- to provide our service;
- to send marketing communications that may be of interest to you; and
- to improve and enhance the functionality of this website.
In certain circumstances, we may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected for additional purposes.
We may share your information with third parties as permitted or required by law for certain purposes, including:
- to provide you with the services or products requested by you, and to perform other activities related to such services;
- to share information with service providers and vendors that assist in operating our business and services;
- to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal process;
- to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Milton Street or others;
- to produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings;
- in connection with any future merger of Milton Street, or a sale or other transfer of all or some of the our assets or equity; and
- any other sharing or disclosure with your consent.
Most browsers include tools to manage or disable cookies. You can visit the help function on most browsers to modify how your browser handles cookies. However, if you disable cookies, certain features of this website may not function.
We use reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your information. Although we exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission and storage of information you provide to us through the website, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This website may contain links to third-party websites, including the Investor Portal. We do not control third-party websites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while on such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing your information on such websites.
Transfer of Personal Information